Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dolly Partons Imagination Library


What a GREAT program! My kids participate and they each get a brand new book every month! In my opinion, you can never have too many books. I love that our county allows us to add to our collection free of charge! This is especially great for children who live in low income households who may not have the extra funds for recreational items.
I encourage you to visit the website! If your community isn't involved see what you can do to get it started!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think this is available in Kentucky, or my county at least. I've tried to sign up for it before and it hasn't worked. Glad it's working for you though@

    ReplyDelete
  2. beachy is a state of mind and decor style , not a location , I'm frezzing my butt off in Canada this month , at least my home feels comfy and relaxed .
    Thanks for stopping by .
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

feedback please!!! i love it!