Sunday, January 3, 2010

No spray paint today....


This is one of my thrifty finds though. One of my very good friends, Deanna http://funmama-deanna.blogspot.com/ loves Strawberry Shortcake and I am so proud to have found this for her. The fabric is very thin and it appears that someone made bedding out of it at one time. She has a cute little girl and I'm sure they will make something awesome with it!!

So I have this list of projects that need to be completed at my house. With the weather being well below freezing, none of them will take place in the garage so that rules out spray paint and all of the wooden furniture pieces that I have been dying to sand, prime and paint. I have however, talked my hubby into ripping up the carpet in both of my kids rooms and painting the subfloors!!!! I am sooooo excited as I have researched this project for months!!

Stay tuned --- this will be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an exciting project!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the fabric!! Woo hoo! And you're painting the subfloors? That sounds interesting. Subfloors are what I built the one time that I did Habitat for Humanity. Our allergies are out of control and I have been trying to convince hubby that we need to pull up all the carpet in the house - like that's going to happen. I can't wait to see what you do - perhaps it will convince him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww how cute! She'll love it!
    I just got a tiny Strawberry Shortcake glass while thrifting the other day!

    ReplyDelete

feedback please!!! i love it!