Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sorry and yessss another question....


So I'm sorry because this past Wednesday, i promised you that I would post some vintage buttons that I "just knew that I would find" while out on the hunt... Well, I went to two stores and not ONE vintage button... Maybe I've purchased them all!

I did however, score some awesome vintage fabric that I will use to make a "spring" curtain for my living room - I'll post some pics this afternoon.

What would you do with this photo??? I LOVE it - I took it at this years state fair and it is begging for a place in my home... Where would you hang it?

I'm off to my Sewing 101 class at JoAnn's Fabrics in Louisville! I'm really excited because I really can't even sew a straight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback please!!! i love it!