Saturday, January 9, 2010

What do you think??

Sorry but I didn't photograph myself completing this because I did it around Halloween and its just been sitting in my bedroom waiting for something - that something has been a mystery for a couple of months now...

Back to the beginning, I bought a vintage .50 cent book of sheet music and the one dollar barnwoodish frame (without the glass) back in September at Goodwill. I tore out a sheet and stapled it to the back.

Yesterday while snowed in.... I decided to lightly spray paint the frame (Rustoleum Heirloom White). I let it dry, reattached the music and there you have it. I didn't even have to distress it... The frame just dried this way.

It's hanging in my kitchen. I really like it!




What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! And I like your background. You have to tell me how to do this.

    ReplyDelete

feedback please!!! i love it!