Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thrifty Find...


Last Wednesday, I went thrifting... My original goal was to acquire some more vintage buttons for my collection... Unfortunately - I came home empty handed in the button department. I did however, find this awesome vintage fabric that is going to make some AWESOME curtains and pillows for my living room this spring.

This $7.00 find threw me straight into a serious case of CABIN FEVER!!! The colors are very similar to what I'm working with now. They will incorporate nicely in the living area with the greens/teal combo.


I just love the border! Its perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Great find! Now, can you ship it to me?!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I purchased the chests from Ikea for $39.99 each

    ReplyDelete

feedback please!!! i love it!