Monday, January 25, 2010

Something like a Miracle...


Sam's babysitter has the stomach flu... In a sick way, I kind of got a second chance at a three day weekend. I'm embarking upon several different projects over the next few weeks and Saturday and Sunday just aren't ever enough.


I moved my desk upstairs to the living room from the basement. It looks nice but I need some place to store my printer. I've been using this cheap, hand me down, laminate, little cabinet. As you can see, I tried to paint it once before--- UMMM it didn't turn out very well. Today, I am going to try to brush paint my personal favorite, Rustoleum's "Heirloom White" onto this bad boy.


So when I say, "If I pull this off", it will be something like a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback please!!! i love it!